{Sew Coordinated} November 2015: Part Two



Remember Monday when I said I was waiting on the rain to stop so I could photograph my final outfit for November's Sew Coordinated Sewing Kit?  It finally stopped raining!

For my final outfit, I immediately thought of two of Simple Life Pattern Co's newest releases.  Ruby's Ruffle A-line Dress and Penny's Pencil & Flounce Skirt pair perfectly together as many testers have previously shown.   


For this outfit, I used the remaining two fabrics, Meadow Song in Gold and Primrose in Olive.  If you hadn't noticed, the Ruby normally has a ruffled front with buttons, but I just had to feature the gorgeous florals/greenery on Meadow Song.  In order to do so, I merely used the back bodice for the front and then vice versa for the back.  I eliminated the ruffle and just chose a simple overlap with a solitary rose button.


For the Penny Skirt, I chose the Pencil Skirt option and left Ruby untucked.  I felt the Primrose made a great accent for the Meadow Song and wanted that to be the focal point.  Both pieces were made from the half yard of each fabric.



I just love these new fall outfits ...


and so do they!


In case you missed the news in Monday's post, Sew Coordinated will be taking a break.  I know I have enjoyed the past few months previewing the boxes and finding the perfect patterns to showcase the pretty things Breanne picks out.

x Fingers crossed x she's able to resume in the future.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature